Month: December 2016

How to modify a child support order

If you decide to file for divorce, your children could suffer certain emotional and financial changes that can affect their lives in many ways. As a way to reduce the financial deficits that children may experience, the court may order the non-custodial parent to pay...

read more

Gray divorce takes America by storm

There is no question that couples of all ages are filing for divorce at a rapid rate. In fact, nearly half of all marriages in Michigan and across the country end in divorce, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. However, the number of people...

read more