Michigan Parental Rights Attorney
If you are a divorcing couple whose custody issues are delaying the legal process, an unmarried father or mother who is concerned about your rights, or a grandparent seeking increased visitation with your grandchild, you have legitimate interests that must be protected.
You can count on attorney Lisa D. Stern in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, for experienced, effective family law representation that addresses every concern you may have about your relationship with your children. She places special focus on family issues such as:
- Child custody and divorce
- Best interests of the child
- Can I get sole child custody?
- Joint child custody
- Custody and parenting plans
- Domestic violence and child custody
- Child protective services
- Child support
- Custody post-judgment
- Changes in circumstance
- Violations of orders
- Interference with visitation
- Parental relocation
- Changing schools and school districts
- Fathers’ rights
- Mothers’ rights
- Grandparents and stepparents
- Unmarried couples with children
- Second family adoption
Lisa D. Stern brings 20-plus years of experience as a lawyer to your child custody, visitation, parenting and post-judgment modification objectives. You can benefit from her comprehensive command of children’s issues and one-on-one attention to your family’s unique issues.